How to Check your Eligibility
Login to Self care
Login to Unifi Self care portal to check your eligibility for the speed upgradeCheck Eligibility via Unifi Self care
Choose your Unifi Home/ Unifi Biz account. Your eligibility status will be displayed under the "My Account" section.
Enjoy higher speed
All eligible customers will be upgraded by default, transition to take place from now until December 2023. Enjoy faster internet at home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Unifi customers will be upgraded to higher speed, subject to network and technology infrastructure readiness at your area.
Our Unifi Ultra 2Gbps subscribers who are already enjoying our highest speed plan will be receiving a token of our appreciation.
We'll be sending you updates either through email, SMS, push notification via MyUnifi apps or other official channels.
You may also check your speed upgrade status in https://selfcare.unifi.com.my/.
You may check your speed upgrade status in https://selfcare.unifi.com.my/.
There may be some customers that will be required to change their equipment. We'll reach out to those who do need an upgrade of equipment to enjoy the new speed upgrade.
For the upgraded equipment, you will be given an option of contract refreshed to 24- months or a one-off payment for the device price.
Yes, you will still get to enjoy the speed upgrade and is subject to network and technology infrastructure at your area. There is no cooling off period from the last upgrade.
Yes, you will still get to enjoy the speed upgrade and is subject to network and technology infrastructure at your area.
Yes, the new account owner will still be entitled for the speed upgrade and is subject to network and technology infrastructure readiness at your area.
Yes, you are entitled for the speed upgrade and the plan will be carried over subject to network and technology infrastructure readiness at your new area.
Yes, the charges for the add-on services you subscribed during the speed upgrade will be included in your next monthly bill.
No, your contract will not be renewed unless there is a change of equipment.
Unfortunately, no, upgrade activities will take place starting October 2023 to December 2023 so we could ensure all our customers are able to enjoy the new high speed as planned.
AFTER SPEED UPGRADE
We are performing our speed upgrade activity and profiling update by stages. Hence you may notice there is no changes in your profile yet while your speed has already been upgraded. The changes will be reflected soon.
Congratulations on getting on-board with new speed upgrade!
For you to fully enjoy the new speed, you will need to be on a wired connection. Here are some tips to find out how you can enjoy your new speed.
- Try turning off your Wi-Fi router, wait for 10 minutes and turn it on again. This will allow the new configuration to take place before you can enjoy your new speed.
- Connect the Ethernet cable (must be of version Cat5e and above) or commonly known as LAN cable from the Wi-Fi router to your computer. Remember to disconnect all other devices on wired or wireless connection.
- Have a check on your PC/laptop’s Ethernet card as well. You will get to enjoy the optimum speed when your PC/laptop is using a Gigabit Ethernet card.
- Once done, log in to the speed test website at https://speedtest.tm.com.my/ or via Ookla, global broadband speed test https://www.speedtest.net/ with your PC/ laptop to perform a speed test. During the test, make sure you close all applications that may be using your internet connection to ensure you get the most accurate result. Your speed result attained should be in-line with your newly upgraded speed.
- With a wired connection, you can typically get 90% of the subscribed speed.
- For further optimisation of your WiFi experience, please contact us. Our Unifi Elite team is available at your service to provide consultation and assistance for the best setup.
For more information, you may visit our website https://unifi.com.my/unifiexperience.
Yes, any upgrade request can be done online via Unifi portal, live chat or social media, or you can also walk in to any TMpoint / Unifi Store nationwide.
Please contact us via our digital channels below:
- Live Chat at maya.unifi.com.my or MyUnifi app
- Facebook at facebook.com/weareunifi
- X (Twitter) at @Unifi
You may also visit us at any of our TMpoint or Unifi Store nationwide.