Relocate Your Unifi Home in 4 Easy Steps
Important: Ensure that you do not have an outstanding balance in your bill and
refer to our Relocation Checklist to prepare for your move.
Check the Unifi coverage at the location of your new premises.
Fill in your relocation application details and choose your preferred date & time to schedule your installation.
Bring the Unifi equipment from your current premises to your new place, and ensure the new premises is ready.
Installation day! Our Unifi Care Crew will make a visit to your premises for the installation.
A Checklist for a Smooth Transition at Every Stage
Prepare for your move with this comprehensive checklist to ensure a smooth moving experience.
Before Your Move
- Connect with us to enquire about our relocation services
- Remember to have any utility bill from your new address ready
- Ensure that the state of your new premises is ready for the big move
- Get your new premises ready for Unifi equipment installation by ensuring all power plugs and sockets are prepared
During Your Move
- Dismantle and pack your current Unifi equipment
- Bring along all your existing internet service equipment
- Boost your experience with our selections of Unifi add-on/upgrade packages
After Your Move
- Track the progress of your scheduled installation
- Ensure you or your representative are present at the premises during the installation
- Our Unifi Care Crew will assist you with the entire installation process
Stay on top of your move with our complete relocation checklist. Download the PDF version now!Download Checklist
Choose Your Way To Relocate
Walk in to any TMpoint or Unifi Store to learn more about relocating with Unifi.
Check the coverage
for your new address.
Submit relocation request and complete a secure verification process using your thumbprint.
Your relocation order is successfully created!
CHECK THE COVERAGE FOR YOUR NEW PREMISES
Disclaimer: The service is provided with care and effort. The coverage maps are provided for informational guidance only and do not guarantee service availability or quality in a specific location due to variable factors such as system constraints, indoor coverage, and phone model, as well as changes to network infrastructure or environmental conditions.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Don’t just take our word for it - see what our customers have to
say about their remarkable experiences with us!
Need Some Technical Assistance?
With Elite Crew, you’ll get to enjoy the support from a team of Internet experts that provide Wi-Fi assessments and
consultations to improve your Unifi Home™ connectivity experience.
How it Works?
Unifi Elite offers a personalised analysis of your Wi-Fi strengths & router positioning to optimise your network performance.
Technical support on any issues related to your Wi-Fi.
Device setup & troubleshooting.
Remote & on-ground assistance.
QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
- Your service account that you wish to relocate must be in ACTIVE status.
- If you have current and outstanding amount in your bill, we advise you to make the payment first so we could proceed to process your relocation request.
- Your relocation will subject to Unifi service availability at your new address. If the location is not within Unifi coverage but available with Unifi Air, you will be offered with a Unifi Air package with speed that will closely match your existing package.
- Depending on the new location, there is a possibility that your telephone line number might change if we are not able to maintain the same number for you.
For verification purpose, only the owner is allowed to apply for relocation.
However, there is an exception where you can apply on behalf of the owner who may have difficulties to do so with the following conditions:
- Owner is more than 60 years old
- Owner is under the People with Disabilities (OKU) category
- Owner is unable to visit TMpoint due to an illness
- Other conditions that are making it inconvenient for the owner to apply for relocation.
*It is necessary for you to bring or provide an authorisation letter detailing the specific condition of the owner if you are applying on behalf.
During your relocation application, if your new address is not within Unifi coverage, our Unifi Care Crews will assist to register your address in our demand list. We will update you when Unifi is available in your area.
Alternatively, for immediate solution, you will be offered with Unifi Air packages if your new address is within the Unifi Air coverage.
Note: Package upgrade will come with a new service contract.
Yes. You can simply provide us any utility bill for your new address and let us know your service account number to be relocated.